AIONKINGS ASIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shrunken Legs ???

Go down

Shrunken Legs ??? Empty Shrunken Legs ???

Post  Zaphyr Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but i would class it as a bug or something to look into.
I logged on to my character, which i spent time and applied patience to form so it looked good, to find my legs had shrunk and the appearance had changed.
I got in touch with a GM (sorry cant remember who right now) and they said to wait until an ADMIN came online. I am not complaining about this as i would of still been online if my internet was trusted at this very time (relaying on cables in the road keep disconnecting) as the GM i spoke to was very polite and helpful with a response to my whisper very quick.
I just thought i should post this just incase anybody else comes across this small but irritating glitch.

By the way my character name is Kuetz and i would be grateful to any assistance that could be given to reform my character (i know all i need is a Plastic Surgery Ticket but cant get hold of one).

Thank you in advance and for taking the time to read this Smile

Zaphyr
Junk
Junk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum