AIONKINGS ASIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having problems with the server?

4 posters

Go down

Having problems with the server? Empty Re: Having problems with the server?

Post  mugenjin Thu May 19, 2011 8:00 am

i've experienced this case a couple of times also... figured out that one of the causes of this error is the item.pak file... nangyayari yan pag hindi compatible yung item.pak file na nakainstall sa aion mo with the one that the server requires kaya naghahang siya upon loading global variables (sorry for the tech term).

in some cases naman even though updated na yung item.pak file then bigla mo ko na lang na experience yang error then what i usually do is recopy a backup of my item.pak file and restart the computer then nag OK na ulit siya.

when you find the right item.pak file always have a backup copy of that.

where to find the correct item.pak file? : #1 try to repair your aion installation using the NCSoft launcher or #2 reinstall / re-download the client

this is based on my personal theories only and no official statement has been released by ncsoft that this is the correct remedy for this particular problem. share ko lang yung experiences ko and work around solution.

mugenjin
Junk
Junk

Back to top Go down

Post  kacis Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:35 pm

nagawa ko na po yan, ayaw padin . stuck padin ako sa login server Sad Sad panu po ba gagawin?

kacis
Junk
Junk

Back to top Go down

Having problems with the server? Empty Salamat Tol

Post  Joe_of_Eternity Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:06 am

Maraming Salamat sa mga bagong players.... once again i thank all of for visiting our Aion KIngs Philippine Server... the server is a 24/7 and running in good condition and continues developing... maraming salamat po sa inyong tulong at suporta
Joe_of_Eternity
Joe_of_Eternity
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Having problems with the server? Empty Having problems with the server?

Post  elijahtan17 Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Well if you're having problems connecting to our server especially those who are stuck in server selection screen,
you may download this and replace your bin32 in aion folder.

http://hotfile.com/dl/83293204/d01d708/bin32.rar.html - bin32 replacement

NOTE: THIS IS RECOMMENDED ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE STUCK IN SERVER SELECTION SCREEN, OTHER SOLUTIONS MAY BE POSSIBLE. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

elijahtan17
Junk
Junk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum