AIONKINGS ASIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updating to 2.5 and Connecting to the Server

2 posters

Go down

Updating to 2.5 and Connecting to the Server Empty cant connect

Post  wa2w88 Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:21 pm

why i always cannot connect the server
pls help me
T.T

wa2w88
Junk
Junk

Back to top Go down

Updating to 2.5 and Connecting to the Server Empty Updating to 2.5 and Connecting to the Server

Post  Pshone Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Ok guys, since the official website is currently down, i'll be posting here the tutorial on how to update your client to 2.5 and to connect to our server.

First thing, update your Aion client to 2.5 via ncsoft launcher
(if you don't have ncsoft launcher, u can download and install it ftp://ftp.ncsoft.com/Launcher/NCsoftLauncherSetup.exe )

After you successfully installed the launcher, open it or run it as Administrator.
Then go to aion section and right click on it and select properties.
A new window will show and on Install Location tab, locate or browse your aion folder and find the aion.bin (aion\bin32\aion.bin) and hit ok.

Updating to 2.5 and Connecting to the Server Launcher

After that just click "ok" to all pop-up messages. Now click the UPDATE button and the launcher will automatically update your client to its fullest. Whenever you will encounter something like "repair" option during the patching, just click "repair" or "ok" option.

After you successfully updated your client to 2.5 but still you encounter some errors and bugs, just try this to replace your bin32 folder with this: http://www.mediafire.com/?1po8zowulto1y86

Note: If you are using the new aionkings launcher, pls do not copy\use it's bin32 folder. To make sure you can connect properly, just create a batch file launcher.

*Open a notepad and paste this codes:
@start bin32\aion.bin -ip:112.202.110.203 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:ENU -noauthgg -ng -noweb
end

then save it as AionKings.bat (pls take note that it must have .bat extension)
put that file to your Aion folder and double it to launch aion.

~if you have some questions, pls address it on our facebook group page. tnx~

Pshone
Junk
Junk

Back to top Go down