AIONKINGS ASIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions: Increase NPC sell rate of items or Increase Quest Kinah Bonus

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions: Increase NPC sell rate of items or Increase Quest Kinah Bonus Empty Re: Suggestions: Increase NPC sell rate of items or Increase Quest Kinah Bonus

Post  Joe_of_Eternity Wed May 18, 2011 9:48 pm

thanks for your suggestion... we can do that. Smile
Joe_of_Eternity
Joe_of_Eternity
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Suggestions: Increase NPC sell rate of items or Increase Quest Kinah Bonus Empty Suggestions: Increase NPC sell rate of items or Increase Quest Kinah Bonus

Post  mugenjin Wed May 18, 2011 7:37 pm

I would like to suggest increasing the sell rate of items in the merchant npcs. Although abg/gbg items & starter items can be easily acquired in the server, Kinah has been really hard to accumulate. I know there are a lot of ways which we can remedy this so I suggested two possible ways in which the player still have to work for their Kinah.

#1 is to increase the sell rate of items to merchant NPCs. - at level 55, item drops are really low and being to sell them at a high price would really help players get their kinah.

#2 is to increase the Kinah rewards in quests. This way, players will still have to work for the kinah that they're about to receive as payment for the quests.

Any other thoughts / suggestions are welcome.

Like I said, although PvP items are easily acquired, Kinah still plays a role in a players experience in aion. So I think this would really add diversity in the current gameplay trends in Aion Kings.

mugenjin
Junk
Junk

Back to top Go down